top of page

Group

Public·84 members

Lil Nas X - MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) (Off...

Download === https://urlin.us/2tlD4P

The song's title is taken from Lil Nas X's first name, while the subtitle is a reference to the 2017 LGBT romance-themed film of the same name.[15][16][17] André Aciman, author of the novel from which the film was adapted, expressed that he was grateful and humbled that Lil Nas X had written a song with the same name as his novel.[18] Lil Nas X later stated the film was one of the first queer movies he had ever seen that felt "very artsy" and made him interested in the concept of "calling somebody by your own name as lovers and trying to keep it between you two", inspiring him to write about it.[19]

"It was one of the first gay films that I had watched," Lil Nas X, whose real name is Montero, said in a video as part of Genius' "Verified" YouTube series. "I thought the theme was so dope, like calling somebody by your own name is love, keeping the love between you two." Though the song is named after the artist himself, that title is actually supposed to reference the man who inspired the song, as the two main characters called each other by their own names in the "Call Me By Your Name" film.

On Tuesday, fans of Lil Nas X found that they were having difficulties streaming the 22-year-old singer's most recent single "Montero (Call Me by Your Name)." It didn't take long for Lil Nas X to address the issue himself, tweeting, "there's nothing i can really do about it." He further added to fans' panic by telling them to "stream call me by your name hard today because it may no longer be available tomorrow." Columbia Records, Lil Nas X's label, also thanked fans for bringing the issue to their attention, tweeting, "It's unfortunately out of our control but we are doing everything possible to keep the song up on streaming services. We will keep you up to date as we hear more. Thank you for understanding." 59ce067264

https://www.espaintballpark.com/group/club-de-paintball-de-signes/discussion/18f45f96-a406-4a0c-957e-f1de6809f481

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page