top of page

Group

Public·84 members

Me Before You Sebelum Mengenalmu

LINK --->>> https://urlin.us/2tvQvN

Me Before You Sebelum Mengenalmu

Review: Me Before You - Sebelum Mengenalmu by Jojo Moyes

Me Before You - Sebelum Mengenalmu is a novel by Jojo Moyes that tells the story of Louisa Clark, a young woman who loses her job at a cafe and becomes a caregiver for Will Traynor, a former successful businessman who is paralyzed after a motorcycle accident. Louisa and Will develop an unlikely friendship that changes both of their lives in unexpected ways.

The novel is a heart-wrenching and emotional read that explores the themes of love, loss, disability, choice, and happiness. Moyes writes with humor, sensitivity, and realism, creating characters that are relatable and memorable. The novel also raises ethical questions about assisted suicide and the right to die with dignity.

Me Before You - Sebelum Mengenalmu is a best-selling novel that has been translated into many languages and adapted into a movie starring Emilia Clarke and Sam Claflin. It is the first book in a trilogy that follows Louisa's journey after Will's death. The novel has received positive reviews from critics and readers alike, as well as nominations for various awards.

If you are looking for a novel that will make you laugh, cry, and think, Me Before You - Sebelum Mengenalmu is a perfect choice. It is a story that will stay with you long after you finish reading it.

The novel was adapted into a movie in 2016, directed by Thea Sharrock and starring Emilia Clarke as Louisa and Sam Claflin as Will. The movie follows the plot of the book closely, with some minor changes and omissions. The movie was filmed in various locations in the UK, such as Pembroke Castle in Wales and Chenies Manor House in Buckinghamshire. The movie also features a soundtrack composed by Craig Armstrong and songs by Ed Sheeran, Imagine Dragons, X Ambassadors, and others.

The movie received mixed reviews from critics and audiences, with some praising the chemistry between the leads and the emotional impact of the story, while others criticizing the portrayal of disability and the controversial ending. The movie was a commercial success, grossing over $208 million worldwide on a $20 million budget. The movie was nominated for several awards, including a Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie: Drama and a People's Choice Award for Favorite Dramatic Movie.

Me Before You - Sebelum Mengenalmu is a novel and a movie that will touch your heart and make you think about the meaning of life and love. Whether you read it or watch it, be prepared to have some tissues handy. aa16f39245

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page