top of page

Group

Public·82 members

The Greatest Showman Cast - This Is Me

Download > https://urlin.us/2tlUxY

As P.T. Barnum chased his dreams, people came alongside of him because he made them come alive. You see this first with his wife and girls, then the cast, and finally Phillip Carlyle. Even the sore newspaper guy acknowledge some admiration for Barnum at the end. It was under the roof of the circus, the place Barnum built, that many found the courage to be themselves and finally find a home.

"The Greatest Showman," directed with verve and panache by Michael Gracey, is an unabashed piece of pure entertainment, punctuated by 11 memorable songs composed by Oscar- and Tony-winning duo Benj Pasek and Justin Paul, who composed the songs for "La La Land," as well as the current Broadway hit Dear Evan Hansen. The film is made for the whole family to enjoy, and so it leaves out many of the darker elements (explored in the 1980 Broadway musical Barnum, music by Cy Coleman). This is a difficult tightrope to walk, but credit is due to Gracey, a perfectly cast Hugh Jackman, and the entire cast, who play this story in the spirit in which it was written (by Jenny Bicks and Bill Condon). "The Greatest Showman" positions itself as a story celebrating diversity, and the importance of embracing all kinds.

The Greatest Showman features a star-packed cast of Hugh Jackman, Zendaya, Zac Efron and Michelle Williams, and also shared the talents of Keala Seattle. The Hugh Jackman musical's background is fascinating, and audiences were thrilled watching Keala sing "This Is Me" as Lettie Lutz. There have been some incredibly popular movie musicals, and this one definitely made a splash when it came out. "This Is Me" received an Oscar "Best Original Song" nomination and while it didn't win, fans were glad to see that it did win the Golden Globe that year. 59ce067264

https://www.diocesiscancunchetumal.org/group/bacalar/discussion/e01ddc5e-0f0a-4e97-a5e7-d6045dfc6b0d

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page