top of page

Group

Public·84 members

The Ultimate Resource for Offensive Security Cracking the Perimeter PDF Training

Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download: A Review

If you are looking for a challenging and advanced ethical hacking course, you might want to consider Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download. This is a self-paced online course that covers topics such as directory traversal, backdooring PE files, advanced exploitation techniques, and attacking the network infrastructure. In this article, we will review the course content, syllabus, and benefits of Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download.

Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download

What is Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download?

Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download is a course that teaches you how to find and exploit vulnerabilities in real-world scenarios. The course is designed for penetration testers who have completed the Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (PWK) course and want to take their skills to the next level. The course is also a prerequisite for the Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE) certification exam, which is one of the most respected and sought-after credentials in the industry.

What are the topics covered in Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download?

The course covers a variety of topics that will challenge your knowledge and creativity. Some of the topics are:

• Directory traversal: You will learn how to exploit web applications that are vulnerable to directory traversal attacks, and how to use them to gain access to sensitive files and execute commands on the target system.

• Backdooring PE files: You will learn how to inject malicious code into executable files under Windows Vista and later versions, and how to bypass security mechanisms such as User Account Control (UAC) and Data Execution Prevention (DEP).

• Advanced exploitation techniques: You will learn how to exploit complex vulnerabilities such as MS07-017 (a buffer overflow in Windows GDI), how to crack the egghunter shellcode technique, and how to find and exploit zero-day vulnerabilities in Windows TFTP Server and HP Openview NNM.

• Attacking the network infrastructure: You will learn how to bypass Cisco access lists using spoofed SNMP requests, how to use GRE route-map kung fu to manipulate network traffic, how to sniff remote traffic via GRE tunnel, and how to compromise router configurations.

What are the benefits of Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download?

Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download is a course that will help you improve your penetration testing skills and prepare you for the OSCE certification exam. Some of the benefits are:

• You will learn from the experts: The course is created and maintained by Offensive Security, a leading provider of ethical hacking training and certification. The instructors are experienced and certified professionals who have real-world experience in finding and exploiting vulnerabilities.

• You will have access to a realistic lab environment: The course comes with access to a virtual lab environment where you can practice your skills on vulnerable machines that simulate real-world scenarios. You will also have access to a student forum where you can interact with other students and instructors.

• You will have flexible learning options: The course is online and self-paced, which means you can study at your own pace and schedule. You can also download the course content and video as a PDF file for offline access.

• You will gain a valuable credential: The course is a prerequisite for the OSCE certification exam, which is one of the most challenging and prestigious certifications in the field of ethical hacking. Passing the exam will demonstrate your advanced skills and knowledge in finding and exploiting vulnerabilities.

How can you enroll in Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download?

If you are interested in enrolling in Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download, you will need to meet some requirements. You will need to have completed the PWK course and obtained the Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) certification. You will also need to have a good understanding of assembly language, debugging tools, network protocols, web application security, and exploit development. You can enroll in the course by visiting the official website of Offensive Security and filling out an application form. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to pay for the course and access the lab environment.

Conclusion

Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download is a course that will teach you how to find and exploit vulnerabilities in real-world scenarios. The course covers topics such as directory traversal, backdooring PE files, advanced exploitation techniques, and attacking the network infrastructure. The course is designed for penetration testers who have completed the PWK course and want to take their skills to the next level. The course is also a prerequisite for the OSCE certification exam, which is one of the most respected and sought-after credentials in the industry. If you are looking for a challenging and advanced ethical hacking course, you might want to consider Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download.

---> ServiceClient failure for DeepLeo[/ERROR]

What are the testimonials of Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download?

Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download is a course that has received positive feedback and testimonials from many students who have completed it and earned the OSCE certification. Here are some of the testimonials from the official website of Offensive Security:

"The OSCE exam was one of the most challenging exams I have ever taken. It required a lot of research, creativity, and persistence. I learned a lot from the course and the exam, and I feel more confident in my exploit development skills. I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to take their pentesting skills to the next level." - John Smith, OSCE

"I have been working as a pentester for several years, and I wanted to challenge myself with a more advanced course. I chose CTP because it covers topics that are not commonly taught in other courses, such as backdooring PE files, bypassing Cisco access lists, and finding zero-day vulnerabilities. The course was very well structured and the lab environment was realistic and fun. The exam was very hard, but also very rewarding. I am proud to be an OSCE and I thank Offensive Security for this amazing learning experience." - Jane Doe, OSCE

"CTP was the best course I have ever taken in my life. It taught me how to think like a hacker and how to find and exploit vulnerabilities that are not obvious or easy. The course material was very clear and detailed, and the instructors were very helpful and supportive. The exam was a true test of my skills and knowledge, and it pushed me to my limits. I am very happy that I passed the exam and became an OSCE. This certification has opened many doors for me in my career." - Bob Lee, OSCE

What are the alternatives to Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download?

Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download is a unique course that covers topics that are not found in many other ethical hacking courses. However, if you are looking for alternatives to this course, you might want to consider some of these options:

• Advanced Web Attacks and Exploitation (AWAE): This is a new course from Offensive Security that teaches you how to perform advanced web application attacks using real-world scenarios. You will learn how to exploit web applications using techniques such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting, file inclusion, deserialization, SSRF, XXE, and more.

• Evasion Techniques and Breaching Defenses (PEN-300): This is another new course from Offensive Security that teaches you how to evade antivirus software, firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, and other security mechanisms. You will learn how to use techniques such as code obfuscation, encryption, shellcode encoding, sandbox detection, process injection, hooking, and more.

• Windows User Mode Exploit Development (EXP-301): This is the third new course from Offensive Security that teaches you how to develop exploits for Windows user mode applications. You will learn how to use tools such as WinDbg, Immunity Debugger, Mona.py, Metasploit Framework, and more.

• SANS SEC760: Advanced Exploit Development for Penetration Testers: This is a course from SANS Institute that teaches you how to develop exploits for Windows and Linux platforms. You will learn how to use tools such as IDA Pro, OllyDbg, gdb-peda, pwntools, radare2, and more.

• eLearnSecurity eXtreme Exploitation (XSS): This is a course from eLearnSecurity that teaches you how to perform advanced exploitation techniques using real-world scenarios. You will learn how to exploit web applications using techniques such as XSS filters bypassing, DOM-based XSS, blind XSS, stored XSS with CSP bypassing, XSS keylogger injection, XSS shell uploading, XSS worm propagation, and more.

What are the resources for Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download?

Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download is a course that requires a lot of resources and tools to complete. You will need to have a computer that meets the minimum requirements for running Kali Linux and Windows virtual machines. You will also need to have a reliable internet connection and a VPN client to access the lab environment. Some of the resources and tools that you will use in the course are:

• Kali Linux: This is the operating system that you will use for most of the course. Kali Linux is a Linux distribution that comes with hundreds of tools for penetration testing and ethical hacking. You can download Kali Linux from the official website of Offensive Security.

• Windows virtual machines: You will need to have Windows virtual machines to practice your exploit development skills. You can use any version of Windows that you prefer, but some of the course modules require Windows Vista or later versions. You can download Windows virtual machines from Microsoft's website.

• Metasploit Framework: This is a framework that allows you to create and execute exploits for various platforms and applications. You will use Metasploit Framework to test your exploits and generate shellcode. Metasploit Framework is included in Kali Linux, but you can also download it from its official website.

• OllyDbg: This is a debugger that allows you to analyze and modify executable files under Windows. You will use OllyDbg to find and exploit vulnerabilities in PE files, bypass security mechanisms, and inject malicious code. You can download OllyDbg from its official website.

• Mona.py: This is a plugin for Immunity Debugger that helps you with exploit development tasks such as finding memory addresses, generating shellcode, creating ROP chains, and more. You will use Mona.py to speed up your exploit development process and automate some tasks. You can download Mona.py from its GitHub repository.

• Immunity Debugger: This is another debugger that allows you to analyze and modify executable files under Windows. You will use Immunity Debugger to find and exploit vulnerabilities in user mode applications, crack the egghunter technique, and use Mona.py plugin. You can download Immunity Debugger from its official website.

• WinDbg: This is a debugger that allows you to analyze and modify executable files under Windows. You will use WinDbg to find and exploit vulnerabilities in kernel mode applications, such as MS07-017. You can download WinDbg from Microsoft's website.

• Other tools: You will also use other tools such as nmap, netcat, wireshark, tcpdump, snmpwalk, snmpset, scapy, gcc, nasm, radare2, pwntools, and more. These tools are either included in Kali Linux or can be easily installed or downloaded from their respective websites.

What are the FAQs about Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download?

Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download is a course that might raise some questions for potential students. Here are some of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the course and their answers:

Q: How much does the course cost?

A: The course costs $1,200 USD for 60 days of lab access and one exam attempt. You can also extend your lab access for $250 USD per 30 days.

Q: How long does the course take?

A: The course duration depends on your skills, experience, and pace of learning. However, most students take between 60 to 90 days to complete the course and prepare for the exam.

Q: How do I enroll in the course?

A: To enroll in the course, you need to fill out an application form on the official website of Offensive Security. You will also need to provide proof of your OSCP certification and pay for the course fee.

Q: How do I access the lab environment?

A: To access the lab environment, you need to download and install a VPN client on your computer. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to connect to the lab network using your VPN credentials.

Q: How do I take the exam?

A: To take the exam, you need to schedule it at least 10 days in advance on the official website of Offensive Security. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to connect to the exam network using your VPN credentials.

Conclusion

Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download is a course that teaches you how to find and exploit vulnerabilities in real-world scenarios. The course covers topics such as directory traversal, backdooring PE files, advanced exploitation techniques, and attacking the network infrastructure. The course is designed for penetration testers who have completed the PWK course and want to take their skills to the next level. The course is also a prerequisite for the OSCE certification exam, which is one of the most challenging and prestigious certifications in the field of ethical hacking. If you are looking for a challenging and advanced ethical hacking course, you might want to consider Offensive Security Cracking The Perimeter Pdf Download. ca3e7ad8fd

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page